About Strategic Communications
The Office of Strategic Communications works collaboratively to communicate the impact and value of UC Davis through innovative storytelling. Core service areas include crisis and issues management, digital communications, marketing, news and media relations, web and interactive communications, and visual communications. We work together and with our partners across the institution to promote the amazing diversity and impact of UC Davis programs and achievements.
We authentically communicate about the impact and value of UC Davis by engaging with diverse audiences using a variety of methods.
We foster a greater recognition of how UC Davis addresses social issues, solves global problems, and enriches lives.
- We provide leadership, expertise and support to our internal and external stakeholders.
- We communicate in engaging, thoughtful and effective ways.
- We collaborate effectively inside and outside the university as part of our daily work.
- We think and act strategically and measure and report our progress.
- We are creative and innovative and value diverse voices.
- We are honest in all of our communications.